Friday, March 7, 2008

Celeb Looks Re-created: Lindsay Lohan

I'm usually not a fan of Lindsay's style (leggings are not my thing!) ...but I kinda liked this look of hers. A Multi colored mini skirt teamed with a black blazer and oh..those heels...I love it. I couldn't find a print like hers but figured since florals are in this season why not!
So here's what I came up with...let me know what u think.
(left) Alvin Valley Black stretch lapel Blazer
Retail: $560
On Sale: $289.99

(right) Trina Turk Black 1 button Blazer
Retail: $290
On Sale: $174





(left) Helen Wang Tulip Print Mini Skirt
Retail: $150
On Sale: $44.99

(right) DKNY Floral Belted Cover up Skirt
Retail: $68
On Sale: $34.99






(left) Yves Saint Laurent Black Suede 'Naked Kiss' Platform sandals
Retail: $695
20% Off: $556

(right) Delman Shoes Black Satin Wedge 'Linnie' Sandals
Retail: $295
On Sale: $69.99

No comments: